Monday 2 February 2009

I went for a walk on a Winter's day....


With Manchester, in common with the rest of the UK, covered in the white stuff, I thought I'd share a few photos with you all of my trip out to do some Pastoral Visiting this morning.


Now, if you are thinking "aren't you in Manchester" the answer is yes - in fact, where I live is not far away from Sportcity, where Manchester City play.


And so is all of this! This is Clayton Vale, a small stretch of what is actually part of the Medlock Valley. I walked through it on my way to do my visiting.


This is pretty much on my doorstep, and we take advantage of it - who knows what green spaces there are where you are!




Hat tip to Sally Coleman, who frequently does a bit of photo-blogging of where she has been walking, together with plenty of other stuff that's well worth checking out. Sally is someone I met at Connexional Candidates Committee, when we were both accepted for Presbyteral Ministry, just under two years ago and her blog contains reflections on where she is at, poetry, sermon thoughts and much more.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Great photo's and thank you for the hat tip!